There’s no shortage of options in today’s costly and complex retirement plan environment. Whether your company is looking to start a new plan or upgrade an existing one, it can be difficult to figure out which is the best fit with all the brokerage firms, banks, and insurance companies pushing their proprietary products.
Many of those products are offered without any service behind them and without regard for the employees’ real investment objectives. Many plans simply aren’t as effective as they should be due to poor design. Many employers pay high fees that are unwarranted. Many employees don’t understand their investment choices and/or have no idea how much they should be saving for retirement.
My approach is different.
- I don’t have a proprietary company retirement plan product. My philosophy is based on what is best for my clients, not what is most profitable for me.
- I will review your company’s particular situation and determine which retirement plan best fits its unique needs.
- I will assist in the implementation process to help make sure everything is taken care of smoothly and seamlessly.
Once we determine which plan is the best fit for your company, I’ll be there to help make it successful. I can be counted on to:
- Help lessen your company’s fiduciary liability exposure by helping create an Investment Policy that documents how prudently each investment option in the plan is selected and retained.
- Recommend options that focus on your company’s employees.
- Take time to help employees make solid, informed retirement planning decisions.
- Be there for re-enrollments, continuing education, and a yearly checkup to help make sure this important benefit continues to meet your company’s needs.
If your company is considering starting a new plan, contact me for a complimentary, no-obligation get-together where we can further look into this important benefit that may provide a significant tax deduction as well as attract and retain key employees.
If your company already has a retirement plan, contact me for a complimentary, no-obligation review to help make sure the investment lineup is still appropriate, 404c requirements are being met, and the company understands how the plan works and its fees – how they’re charged and exactly how much the company is paying. This analysis will also satisfy your company’s 404c-mandated annual review.